6 “Necessities” I No Longer Need Since Moving To Europe | Making it Work

Making It Work is brought to you by Wealthsimple, which gives everyone access to simple, affordable investing on cruise control. [PAGES SHUFFLE] I’m from a suburban town in Maryland, and I’ve been living in Europe– first France, now Spain– for almost 4 years now. I wasn’t raised in a McMansion but definitely in a green lawn suburb, where the pantry…

Read More Read More

Ask Sallie Krawcheck: What can companies do to move forward in gender equality?

So 12% of companies have been called “first movers” in equality; what can the other 88% do to move forward? Promote more women. Just go, and leave all the stuff that doesn’t work behind. And be really honest about the stuff that doesn’t work. Your women’s group, if it’s been in place for 15, 20, eight years, and you’re not…

Read More Read More

🔴 Becoming the “Macro Tourist” (w/ Kevin Muir)

JUSTINE UNDERHILL: Welcome to How I Got My Start in Finance. This week, author of the Macro Tourist, Kevin Muir, talks to Tony Greer about his exposure to finance at an early age. Growing up hearing about the stock market at dinner, he tells Real Vision how that set the table for his career in finance. KEVIN MUIR: Well, so…

Read More Read More

5 Years Into My Trading Journey with Huddie

– What’s up? Tim Sykes here in Greece, in Santorini, one of my favorite places in the world. Get this. Always recycle FYI. And I’m here with Huddie. Come on in, Huddie. How’s it going, man? – It’s a beautiful, beautiful world. – Yo, yo, look at this! This is crazy. Huddie just made literally, what $3700 or $3600 from…

Read More Read More

Transforming Markets

>>Thank you for waiting so patiently. We’re working out some technicals on the backend. This section is airing for television for the international broadcaster in Germany , so we are setting this up for television right now and will get started in a moment. Thank you.>>Welcome to the sustainable development impact summit in New York. My name is Sarah Kelly.…

Read More Read More

Remote Income Sources & Travel Friendly Jobs! | Full Time Nomad Basics

What’s going on everybody! Welcome back to the channel. In today’s video, I wanted to touch on one of the most important subjects of full-time travel, and obviously that subject today is going to be money. The journey to ultimate freedom really begins with financial freedom, so in this video I’m going to show you a few different ways that…

Read More Read More

E-commerce Industry: How the Internet is Changing Retail, Travel, Entertainment, & Communication

Hi, I’m Jack Plunkett. Today we’re going to talk about the e-commerce and Internet industry. Now, the thing to keep in mind is that the Internet is all about saving time and therefore, saving money, and about eliminating geographic and physical boundaries. That is the Internet will let you do business or gather information or watch entertainment virtually anywhere, anytime…

Read More Read More

Can We Retire?

it’s the weekend and you have financial questions that need answering that can only mean one thing it’s time for Jill on money the show that takes the mystery out of your finances here’s your host Jill Schlesinger welcome welcome thanks for tuning in spending some time with us it’s Jill on money the program that takes the mystery out…

Read More Read More

Two Stocks to Watch This Week: TRV and XLF

Jason Moser: Let’s go ahead and wrap this up with our One to Watch this week. Matt, you have an interesting take for listeners, based on what we’ve been talking about today. What is your One to Watch this week? Matt Frankel: I’m a big fan of Buffett’s banking investments. I’ve been talking about the value in banks like Bank…

Read More Read More

GoBearTV Ep 3 | Travel Insurance 101

Hi folks! Welcome back to GoBearTV. This week, we’re gonna dive right into travel insurance. So, are you ready? Ready! If something “suay” (unfortunate) happens to you overseas, having travel insurance helps ease your mind. Why? Because it covers medical expenses and evacuation, lost and damaged belongings, and even cancelled trips. Let’s look at them in more detail now. Have you…

Read More Read More